Changelog for: E-Commerce Search Usability
Status: The E-Commerce Search report you have is outdated and part of the old Baymard Pro.
Today all of Baymard’s research and updates are avalible as Baymard Premium. This is an entirely new Baymard research experience — with automatic access to all of Baymard’s 7 existing resaerch studies, automatic access to all new Baymard research studies and to continuously updated research guidelines – along with more direct UX support from Baymard researchers to help you and your team build “State of the Art” e-commerce experiences. Learn more here.
- 2.0.0: The entire Search study have been revised and is now part of Baymard Premium. The Search study is updated with a completely new re-benchmark of 50 top grossing US e-commerce sites along with 10 top European sites (leading to 850 new best practice examples and 2,340+ performance ratings across all the Search guidelines).
- 1.1.4: Miniscule layout adjustments
- 1.1.3: Minor spelling fixes
- 1.1.2: ‘Product Lists’ study references + Minor spelling fixes
- 1.1.1: Fixes ‘Query Types’ graph in ‘Benchmark Analysis’ chapter
- 1.1.0: ‘Benchmark Analysis’ chapter added (11 pages)
- 1.0.3: Minor spelling fixes
- 1.0.2: ‘About’ page updated
- 1.0.1: Minor spelling fixes
- 1.0.0: Initial version