Changelog for: E-Commerce Homepage & Category Usability
Status: The Homepage & Category report you have is outdated and part of the old Baymard Pro.
Today all of Baymard’s research and updates are avalible as Baymard Premium. This is an entirely new Baymard research experience — with automatic access to all of Baymard’s 7 existing resaerch studies, automatic access to all new Baymard research studies and to continuously updated research guidelines – along with more direct UX support from Baymard researchers to help you and your team build “State of the Art” e-commerce experiences. Learn more here.
- 3.0.0: The entire Homepage & Category study have been revised and is now part of Baymard Premium. The Homepage & Category study is updated with a completely new re-benchmark of 50 top grossing US e-commerce sites along with 10 top European sites (leading to 4,100+ new best practice examples and 2,800+ performance ratings across all the Homepage & Category guidelines).
- 2.0.3: Miniscule layout adjustments
- 2.0.2: Minor spelling fixes in the benchmark analysis.
- 2.0.1: Benchmark analysis fixes
- 2.0.0: Brand new benchmark added with new reviews of the top 50 grossing US e-commerce sites, providing you with 2,700 additional categorized best practice examples, 3950 extra UX performance scores, along with adding 50 new pages to the report (primarily with more and new examples).
- 1.1.8: Fixed chapter links in guideline #14 and #17
- 1.1.7: ‘Product Lists’ study references + Minor spelling fixes
- 1.1.6: ‘About’ page updated
- 1.1.5: License clarification
- 1.1.4: Fixes broken Baymard Pro link in “Introduction”
- 1.1.3: Minor spelling and layout fixes
- 1.1.2: Minor spelling and layout fixes
- 1.1.1: Benchmark example improvements
- 1.1.0: Case studies and benchmark examples added (50 new pages)
- 1.0.3: Improved reading flow of the ‘Sub-Category Pages’ chapter
- 1.0.2: Guideline summary clarifications
- 1.0.1: Minor spelling fixes
- 1.0.0: First report launched