Changelog for: E-Commerce Product Lists & Filtering Usability
Status: The Product Lists & Filtering report you have is outdated and part of the old Baymard Pro.
Today all of Baymard’s research and updates are avalible as Baymard Premium. This is an entirely new Baymard research experience — with automatic access to all of Baymard’s 7 existing resaerch studies, automatic access to all new Baymard research studies and to continuously updated research guidelines – along with more direct UX support from Baymard researchers to help you and your team build “State of the Art” e-commerce experiences. Learn more here.
- 2.0.0: The entire Product Lists & Filtering study have been revised and is now part of Baymard Premium. The Product Lists & Filtering study is updated with a completely new re-benchmark of 50 top grossing US e-commerce sites along with 10 top European sites (leading to 3,400 new best practice examples and 3,840 performance ratings across all the Product Listing guidelines).
- 1.0.4: Miniscule layout adjustments
- 1.0.3: Added extra example to Guideline #68
- 1.0.2: Slightly revised content for Guideline #1 and expanded implementation content for Guideline #7
- 1.0.1: Added survey results on perception of user ratings + Spelling fixes
- 1.0.0: Initial version